Journal of Research in International Business and Management (JRIBM) (ISSN:2251-0028) publishes articles (monthly) in all subject areas in our open access journals.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meets the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published approximately one month after acceptance. All articles published in JRIBM will be peer-reviewed.
The Journal of Research in International Business and Management (JRIBM) (ISSN:2251-0028) will be published monthly (one volume per year) by International Research Journals.
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished Research Paper, Survey Paper, Informative Article, Case Studies, Review Papers, Comparative Studies, Dissertation Chapters, Research Proposals or Synopsis, which are not under review in any other conference or journal in the following, but not limited to, topic areas. All tracks are open to both research and industry contributions. All authors must agree on the content of the manuscript and its submission for publication in this journal before it is submitted to us.
Type of Articles Accepted:
List of Other Journals
- Journal of Research in International Business and Management
- Journal of Research in Nursing and Midwifery
- International Research Journal of Bioengineering and Biomedical Sciences
- International Research Journal of Engineering Science, Technology and Innovation
- Journal of Research in Environmental Science and Toxicology
- See Full List