Journal of Petroleum and Gas Exploration Research (JPGER) is a multidisciplinary peer reviewed, open access journal that is concerned with exploration, production, processing and refining, storage and transportation, economical, managerial, business, environmental, safety and security issues related to oil, natural gas, and petrochemicals as well as manufacturing and refining of biofuels. The journal covers disciplines and fields related to oil and gas prospecting, production, processing and utilization as well as that of other energy sources. The journal publishes original articles, review articles, in English giving an overview of the contributions of complementary disciplines in tackling contemporary problems. All papers are subject to a double-blind reviewing process. Our dedicated technical and editorial team members from different fields of the discipline ensures the quality and review standard of our publications. JPGER is currently accepting manuscripts; you can support this journal (JPGER) by sending your manuscripts to us or by joining her editorial team at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Other Journals
- International Research Journal of Geology and Mining
- African Journal of Food Science and Technology
- International Research Journal of Bioengineering and Biomedical Sciences
- Journal of Dentistry, Medicine and Medical Sciences
- International Research Journal of Agricultural Science and Soil Science
- See Full List