Journal of Petroleum and Gas Exploration Research (JPGER) is a multidisciplinary peer reviewed, open access journal that is concerned with exploration, production, processing and refining, storage and transportation, economical, managerial, business, environmental, safety and security issues related to oil, natural gas, and petrochemicals as well as manufacturing and refining of biofuels. The journal covers disciplines and fields related to oil and gas prospecting, production, processing and utilization as well as that of other energy sources. The journal publishes original articles, review articles, in English giving an overview of the contributions of complementary disciplines in tackling contemporary problems. All papers are subject to a double-blind reviewing process. Our dedicated technical and editorial team members from different fields of the discipline ensures the quality and review standard of our publications. JPGER is currently accepting manuscripts; you can support this journal (JPGER) by sending your manuscripts to us or by joining her editorial team at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Other Journals
- Journal of Petroleum and Gas Exploration Research
- International Research Journal of Plant Science
- International Research Journal of Agricultural Science and Soil Science
- International Research Journal of Basic and Clinical Studies
- International Research Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- See Full List