|International Research Journal of Agricultural Science and Soil Science (ISSN: 2251-0044) Vol. 7(1) pp. 008-011, February 2017. DOI: http:/dx.doi.org/10.14303/irjas.2017.021. Copyright © 2017 International Research Journals|
Full Length Research Paper
Improvement of methods for receiving high quality grape saplings by in vitro method
Tashkent State Agrarian University, Tashkent Uzbekistan
Corresponding Author’s E-mail: email@example.com
Received January 22, 2017; Accepted February 13, 2017
The most important link of nursery garden is the production of the certified cuttings and saplings from super intensive mother plantation. The perspective trend in nursery gardening is growing saplings with closed root system [a container crop] on the artificial substratum and soil substitutes. It allows planting of green cuttings (grafts) and test-tube plants into open ground in any season. Taking into account of these circumstances there is necessity of improvement methods and adaptation ways of test-tube plants of grape to non-sterile conditions came into being.
Keywords: Grape, Varieties, Saplings quality, Adaptation, Reproduction, In vitro, Virus free, Growing.
List of Other Journals
- Journal of Research in Nursing and Midwifery
- Journal of Research in Hospitality, Tourism and Culture
- International Research Journal of Musicology and Drama
- International Research Journal of Computer Science and Information Systems
- International Research Journal of Library, Information and Archival Studies
- See Full List