Manuscript Submission Process:
Please read the Guide to Authors before submitting your manuscript. The manuscript files should be given the last name of the first author.
Submit manuscripts as an e-mail attachment to the editorial office at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. A manuscript number will be mailed to the corresponding author same day or within 48hours.
Kindly ensure that your answer to each of the following questions is in the affirmative before continuing with the submission process.
- Do you have the email addresses of all the co-authors of the manuscript?
- Do you know that authors are required to make a processing fees for their manuscripts after acceptance for publication?
- Do you know that the citation in the body of your manuscript should be in-text reference citations and not number citation? For example, several studies (Junior, 2004; James and John, 1999) showed that a minimum of 24-hour is needed…Peter and Paul (2008) revealed that…….
- Do you have the manuscript file in Microsoft Word format with the tables and figures integrated in the manuscript body?
- Please provide the names, titles, and affiliations of all the authors of this manuscript, in the order that they appear on the manuscript.
- If you have any difficulty using the online submission system, kindly submit via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. With questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org