African Journal of Food Science and Technology (AJFST) (ISSN:2141-5455) publishes original scientific articles, reviews and short communications that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published approximately one month after acceptance. All articles published in AJFST will be peer-reviewed. Our dedicated technical and editorial team members from different fields of Food science and Technology and related disciplines ensures the quality and review standard of our publications. AJFST is currently accepting manuscripts; you can support this journal (AJFST) by sending your manuscripts to us or by joining her editorial team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Other Journals
- Journal of Research in Nursing and Midwifery
- Journal of Research in Economics and International Finance
- Journal of Research in Peace, Gender and Development
- International Research Journal of Police Science, Criminal Law and Criminology
- Journal of Research in Environmental Science and Toxicology
- See Full List